“And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching that the Christ is Jesus.” (Acts 5:42)
Find friendship, encouragement, and serve the community in a smaller setting.
Growth in being like Jesus. That’s the goal of our small groups. We choose smaller communities of friendship and intentional discipleship so that we might see Christ formed more fully in one another.
To learn more about when groups are meeting and what they’re studying, contact our group coordinator, Hanna Baker (arcsmallgroups@gmail.
Our members lead a number of different types of small groups through the week.
- “Block groups” focus on building relationships with our neighbors on the block to get to know them, serve needs we find, and speak with them about Jesus.
- “Young married groups” are designed to help newlyweds get off to a great start in their first couple years of marriage.
- “Growth groups” aim at intentional discipleship of ARC members.
- We also have “men’s groups” and “women’s groups” to foster friendship and growth as men and women.
- “Training groups” are led by pastors with an eye toward preparing members for service to the church and the kingdom.
And often time, we just get together to hang and have a good time.